- We only ask for personal information that we require.
- We will only use this information to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected, such as the recruitment process or the marketing process.
- We'll tell you what information we have recorded about you.
- If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, just ask.
Using cookies helps us provide you with a better experience by enabling us to recognise you and save your preferences, provide customised content and service, an enhanced experience of the Website and to improve our Website. Most browsers allow you to reject cookies. Blocking cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of the Website.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the Website. Session cookies are deleted from your computer on closing your browser. Session cookies typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user. Persistent cookies on the other hand remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach the expiry date. Persistent cookies allow our Website to recognise you when you return, track your preferences and customise content or services for you.
First party cookies are employed on our Website to enable us to recognise you and to personalise and manage how you experience our Website.
Third party cookies that are employed on the Website are largely for advertising, statistical or add-in functionalities.
In order to understand the use of the Website, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics generates statistical information about website use by means of cookies.
Our payment services providers/online booking solution providers and loyalty program solution providers may also send you cookies.
Our advertising services providers may also send you targeting cookies.
We may use add-in functionalities for enhanced user experience through third party software plug-ins. These plug-in softwares may also send you cookies.
We have no control over third party cookies.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may voluntarily give us your personal information that identifies who you are by
- 1. creating an online account on the Website, or
- 2. filling up and submitting forms on our Website, or
- 3. filling up email subscription forms on our Website, or
- 4. filling up forms at any of our events, or
- 5. filling up forms at a trade fair in which we participated, or
- 6. by corresponding with us over phone, email, online chat or other means, or
- 7. registering for our loyalty programme, which is hosted and managed by a third party, or
- 8. entering an online contest, or
- 9. participating in an online survey, or
- 10. reporting a customer service request or a problem, or
- 11. submitting a review or a feedback, or
- 12. submitting a testimonial, or
- 13. enquiring about our services
When you visit our website, our web server automatically records some information about your visit, but does not recognise or record individual information that identifies who you are unless you actively give us personal information voluntarily that identifies who you are.
The information we record and use for statistical purposes include but is not limited to:
- Your server address
- The date and time of visit
- Duration of visit
- Number of pages viewed
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- Type of device visited from
- Type of browser used
- Language preference
- And other such analytical information
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Personal data submitted on the Website may be used for
- 1. enhancing the use of services available on the website;
- 2. tracking the website usage and effectiveness;
- 3. improving your Website experience;
- 4. sending you quotations and invoices, and collecting payments from you;
- 5. sending you general marketing and non-marketing communications and notifications through email, sms and mobile app notifications either directly or through our marketing agency. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require communications over email. Mobile app notifications can be deactivated from your mobile phone;
- 6. providing third parties with information about our users for the third parties to enable their services, such as targeted advertising. However, this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- 7. responding to your enquiries and complaints;
- 8. publishing information on our website or other marketing collaterals that you voluntarily shared, such as, reviews and feedbacks; and
- 9. processing any enquiries or applications regarding job vacancies at any of our group companies. By using our Website, you consent to us processing your information for the purposes for which this information was collected and contacting you by SMS, email, phone, mobile app notification or any other means.
We do not disclose or sell your personal information to others for use in their mailing lists or databases. We use your personal information internally and share it with other people or organisations who need to know it as part of working with us in our normal business activities (e.g. Suppliers). We may need to share your personal information with a number of trusted parties, with or without obtaining your consent, that help us provide our services. These include:
- Law enforcement agencies or governmental organisations where disclosures are required by applicable law
- Our group companies including but not limited to franchisees, subsidiaries and holding companies
- Banks and payment gateway service providers
- Advertising and marketing agencies
- Any successors to our business
- Other service providers
SALE OF BUSINESS OR SALE OF ASSETS
SECURITY OVER INTERNET
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, alteration or misuse of your personal information. Data relay over the internet is inherently insecure, and we do not guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
QUESTIONS & CONTACTS